• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
The car was first built as a model car for making an animation movie (not computer animation, but with real dolls) - "Pinchcliffe Grand Prix". (If you get a chance to see the entire movie, do!) As part of the promotion efforts for the movie, they built a full scale car, by hand. It is fully operational, satisfies all Norwegian safety requirements, and it is GRAND, in several ways. Almost seven meters long, around three tons, and a real radar.
The web page states: "It cost a fortune to build."
Disclaimer: I have never tried to drive the car. I am not even sure that I would dare, if I got a chance...