• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Locals in Detroit are used to being mugged and robbed by packs of Negroes looking for food and money on the city streets. These wild animals have been protected since the early 1960's and there are over 50,000 Negroes in Detroit, living in 16 different housing projects. People use guns and pepper spray to keep the animals at a distance but in some suburbs, people are unable to stop the Negroes from climbing into their homes, getting onto their roofs and stealing their cars, leaving complete destruction in their wake.
I'm sure a lot of black people out there are also ashamed of these "facts" that get associated to them as whole, every now and then. But what about those that want get out of the cesspool that they were once in, and maybe strive to get accepted by society at some point in their lives?
Think about it.
So to be up-to-date and correct, please insert the name of any other USA city into the above statement and it will still ring true.