Life Hacks That Will Make Your Home Life Easier (55 pics + 3 gifs)

Posted in PICDUMPS       10 Sep 2013       40587       5

Smelly Sneakers? Freeze Them. Same Goes with Jeans

Your Mac Plugin is Also a Bottle Opener

If You Cant Put Something on by Yourself, Use a Paperclip

Cool Ranch Seasoning

No Roasting Rack? No Problem

How to Get Ride of the Cereal Dust in Your Bag

Milk Jug Can Also Water Your Plants

Computer Amplification at its Finest

Take Out Boxes DO Expand

Dental Floss also Doubles as a Knife for Cake

Arrange Your Leftovers in a Circle for Even Reheating

Prevent Cake from Going Stale with Bread and Toothpicks

Tortillas are just Edible Plates

Add Velcro to Your Remotes

Discard Pepper. Acquire Oreos

Bachelor Air Freshener Also Works with Drier Sheets

Cant Find a Corkscrew? No Problem

How to Keep Your Ear Buds from Tangling

Drink and Clean Yourself at the Same Time with a Shower Beer

All the Grocery Bags in One Trip

Tennis Balls Also Make for Great Bottle Openers

The Easiest Way to Cut Small Fruit

Sponges Make Pedaling Barefoot Possible

Drill Holes in your Trash Can to Keep Bags from Sticking

Nutella Lids Work Perfect for Tin Cans

If Your Soda Doesnt Fit in the Fridge, Tear the Box in Half

How to Empty Sodas into Your Fridge

How to Properly Use the Pizza Box

Duct Tape can be Used for EVERYTHING



Advertisement


5   Comments ?
0
1.
darkraisin 6 year s ago
#1, can't we just wash our smelly jeans?
       
0
2.
Kifitox 6 year s ago
#18 I've done that!
#54 and that.
#58 is retarded, the best method is hitting softly the lid with a spoon, the vibration caused by hitting it will make the lid easily unstuck.
       
2
3.
posadnik 6 year s ago
I think I have already read this very posting on the early pages of this site.
       
1
4.
Fats-T 6 year s ago
90% of this is a direct repost from two weeks ago and the other 10% is a repost from a while back. I don't know if its laziness or oversight but the whole life hacks thing getting old, even if it does piss off Mr. Ree Ree.
       
0
5.
eva.frye 6 year s ago
Ha! These are awesome. There are some good ones in this Home Hack contest on Snapguide, too. http://snapguide.com/contest/shape-up-your-home/
       
27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot
Advertisement

Archives

2020
2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
0000
Advertisement

How to comment

•    Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.

•    Comments are accepted in English only.

•    No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.

•    Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.

•    To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.