Samsung Phone Fail (8 pics)

Posted in Pictures       30 Jul 2014       8201       6

This 13 year old Texas girl woke up with her pillow on fire which was caused by her cell phone catching alight.

 


Credits:  www.myfoxdfw.com

Loading...

Comments (6):

3
1.
Yes maybe here are some helpful informations: Electronic devices develop heat... Hiding it beneath a pillow in that context is not a very good idea! Maybe it was the telephone's try to avoid her drying her future babies in the microwave...
       
1
2.
Unknown 4 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
Another interresting news :P

http://www.theweek.co.uk/technology/59708/does-apple-deliberately-slow-old-iphon
es-before-a-new-release
       
-2
3.
Ritz87 4 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
It's a girl...I bet she drop it into the tub,before she put it under her pillow.Or it's one of Apple's smear campaigns.
       
5
4.
It's not Samsung's fault. These people buy really cheap third party replacement batteries which are the problem.
       
-1
5.
Gorfian 4 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
Samsung have enough of a problem with their own batteries deforming. I have to remember to keep the screen towards my skin when it's in my pocket.
       
-1
6.
Fats-T 4 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
If she would get off Facebook and do something else for 5 minutes this would never have happened!!
       
27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot




Archives

2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008