There are many strange websites online that you’ve probably never seen before but once you’ve visited them you might wish you hadn’t.
- Some people like planes and some people just like watching other people. Well, there is a supremely weird site that allows you to spy on every single plane flying right now in any part of the world. All you have to do is click the right flight or airport and who knows, you might be the one to solve the mystery behind Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- If you ever feel like screaming really loud at work but you can't because you will get fired, just visit nooooooooooooooo.com, put your headphones on, click the button as many times as you like and let Darth Vader do the job for you.
- This site is weird, no doubt about it, and it's content is as macabre as it gets, but at the same time the people behind it have a great sense of humor, know their facts, and seem to be highly intelligent. If you're one of those people who keeps wondering when the end of the world will come and what it will look like, then this site will be right up your alley.
- The theme of this site is to record on a daily basis every single homophobic thing that is said on Twitter.
- Conspiracy theories about any kind of hi-tech, top-secret military weapon, killer flues, plagues, and any kind of secret, will be exposed on this site.
- In 2009 the owner of this site had a life-changing experience. He mysteriously came into the possession of a cassette tape containing a Beatles album that was never released, which made him believe that The Beatles never broke up and are still kicking it in a parallel universe.
- Truth be told any site that revolves around conspiracy theories is doomed to be viewed as strange, odd, and creepy. However, after giving an honest chance to this site you might just realize that it contains a good amount of compelling information.
- This is a free dating and social networking site for zombies, zombie lovers, zombie haters, zombie groupies, and zombie survivalists.
- According to Alien Abductions, thousands if not millions of people have been abducted throughout history by aliens who continue to kidnap random people each year. Who do the aliens choose, and why haven't they chosen you or me yet, are some of the answers the site will provide you with. They'll also abduct you (for a fee) if you just can't wait for the real thing.
- Who doesn't like to learn all the big news first? Especially news coming from the future, right?
- Creepypasta is quite popular and not that much of a weird as it is more on the creepy side. Creepypasta compiles many short stories that can be found on the internet, and it's purpose is to scare, shock, and freak out it's readers.
- If you're not the patient type then we would advise you to never visit this site, because it will do to you exactly what it was designed to do: piss you off to the point where you want to throw your laptop out the window.
- This is the type of site that any student who's looking for a good excuse not to go to college should visit. Seriously, if you're the type of geek who hates clubs, girls, sports and is constantly looking for the ultimate challenge in math, astrophysics, grammar, or even sanity, then you will mostly likely add this weird site to your favorites list.
- Even though many religious folks will see this one as highly offensive, the truth is this parody site can be really funny.
- This website is pretty self-explanatory since all you get here is what you ask for. Is it Christmas?
- This parody site of the original Mensa club of people with significantly high IQs is the digital heaven for all those people who take pride in their lack of smarts and intellectual skill.
- All right, so here's one of the most brilliantly bizarre ideas one will probably ever find on the Internet: a site that will reassure you and confirm that your computer is on.
- I am not really sure how to describe this site. Let's just say if you like He-Man, you will enjoy this site.
- People who love to pay way too much attention to little details or just fancy, complicated machinery, will be entertained here.
- It will be another blessed day for you and you will be able to achieve every goal you've set simply because you're awesome!
- According to their own statement, the SCP Foundation operates clandestinely and worldwide, beyond jurisdiction, empowered and entrusted by every major national government with the task of containing anomalous objects, entities, and phenomena. These anomalies pose a significant threat to global security by threatening either physical or psychological harm to humankind.
- Only a genius could make it through this virtual maze of a site. Are you smart enough?
- If you can't see the mysterious, ambiguous resemblance between the first American black president in history and the crazy white dude who owns this site then something is wrong with your eyes, according to him. We don't know if this dude is being serious or he's just having fun.