Daily Picdump (99 pics)

Posted in Daily       16 Feb 2016       24638       5

page 1-of-2 | >> Next


page 1-of-2 | >> Next


Loading...

Comments (5):

3
1.
The_Tinman 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
Regarding the last one.. DO NOT MICROWAVE A CD! Yes it is an awe inspiring and fantastic light show. Yes you can still use the microwave afterward. However, every single beverage or bit of food warmed in said microwave will taste like burnt circuitry forever.
       
3
2.
pitterpat 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
#99 Place 16 ounces of white vinegar in a Pyrex/microwave safe glass bowl and set it on high for ten minutes. Don't open the microwave for two hours. It neutralizes all of the surfaces and the fan of any residual metallic and synthetic materials left behind that otherwise compromise the tastes of foods used in the microwave.

You're welcome.
       
-2
3.
klunkr 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
#88 - Yea, if your trying to keep your virginity.
       
-1
4.
mynona 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
#25 Trollstigen in Norway
#1 she keept some fat at the right places: thumps up!
       
-1
5.
ktrabbit 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
#26 Onward, Alphonse...ONWARD!!!
       
27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot




Archives

2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008