Answers will be waiting for you at the end. If you even need them, that is.
1) A Fishhook
2) A Coffin
3) This one has a visual answer: [T][e][n][H][o][r][s][e][s].
4) Diet. Starts tomorrow. When you’re out of ‘T,’ you die. When you take away the “i,” it sounds like debt. And winning your diet, is all about losing.
5) Barry was born in 1880 B.C.
6) An Umbrella. A closed one can go up a chimney, but an open one won’t go down.
7) Ask the bird who tells the truth, a question meant for the one who lies: “If I asked the other guardian which door leads to heaven, what would he tell me?”
8) The match. Or else you can’t light anything else.
9) White. If all ways face south, then you’re at the south pole. Ergo, a Polar Bear.
10) A Doorbell.
11) He died while skydiving, and donated his kidney.
13) Charleston. He hasn’t yet left for his trip.
14) The letters in “new door” are an anagram for “one word.”
15) The number 8. Look at your keyboard.
16) The man was the funeral director, and it was the only way she could see him again.
17) King Phillip III (Fill up three).
19) A snowflake.
20) Your alarm clock.
21) A Tree.