• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
#14 I'd be very, very careful about that.
#20 Are you kidding? The bow tie has endured for a reason.
Special mention: I was very glad to see this: #18 I'm old enough (old af) to remember the days when the biggest guys in the gym (more likely called a 'weight room' then) would take the smallest or least athletic guys under their wing, like a big brother. Gyms nowadays are a disgrace that way. ...Also: in those days, if you joined a gym, became a regular, and did *not* talk to people, you were the creep, and you were looked at with suspicion. Again, gyms now are horrible that way. Then again, if you work out at a corporate gym, you're working out at the exercise equivalent of McDonalds.