Truth About Jobs That Only Insiders Know (25 pics)

Posted in INTERESTING       20 Jun 2020       4549       19

Izismile Video Collection

Credits:  www.reddit.com
Anthony 1 month ago
I remember how fun Robin Williams made being a radio person seem in Good Morning Vietnam. Then a buddy told me about how it really is to be a radio persona nd my interest died in that one brief moment. What fun is there if you don't have any creative control?

Adelbert 1 month ago
Anthony,

Not to get you more down, but "Good morning, Vietnam" was a lie. The real life DJ wasn't the subversive rebel as in the movie.

Nicole 1 month ago

Appy 1 month ago
Nicole,

If you have a job and work for a living then you pay approximately 40% of your earnings in taxes. That is paying for your healthcare. If you don’t work then you are a freeloader taking advantage of other people.

Eddie 1 month ago
Appy,
In Europe you pay up to 80% of your earnings in taxes(no satire).
So did our well fed sheep Nicole. Don´t be to hard on her, she paid for it in advance. Socialism, yeah baby.(satire)

Laurence 1 month ago
Eddie,
If Nicole is talking 40%, she must be Canadian or Australian because Americans do not have public healthcare.

Jehu 1 month ago
Eddie,

80%? Lol, where? I call bs.

Aaron 1 month ago
Jehu,
I didn't say 80%. I said 40%.
But, I understand Italy has something like 70% in taxes.

Mimi 1 month ago
Appy,

remember: all babys are freeloaders! kick them out instantly. (satire)

Eddie,
how much do you earn? 36 80% taxes are for people who earn more than 5.000.000 a year!

Nicole 1 month ago

Fate 1 month ago
Well, Nichole, I hope you don't ever get a sickness that "They" decide is incurable, stage 4 cancer for example. Adios amigo. No treatment for you!

Sonny 1 month ago
Fate,
The cheeky Brit gets toasted
JC-LOL

Alfy 1 month ago
#24 aw poor baby. private schools do kick the needy to boost scores.. just like public keeps em stupid to get all that extra fed money :)

Laurence 1 month ago
#25 The Catholic District School Board in my city runs exactly the same way. Any problem students (special needs or behavioural) will be frustrated with lack of adequate support and parents will be encouraged to put them into the Public System because "they have better resources" and then they brag about better scores than the Public System. IMO, the Catholic arm of education should be dismantled. They discriminate a lot and are just allowed to do so because they're Catholic. It's BS.

Wally 1 month ago
I live in Canada and our health care is “free”... aka increased taxes. Also it takes over 1 week for blood test results and 8 month wait for things in the US that would only be a 1 week wait. Yay socialism.

Ernest 1 month ago
Wally, But it doesn't cost you $800 to walk out of emergency either. If I lived in the states and had to pay for all the medical help I received for my mother over the years, my grandchildren would be broke. Don't slag our system because you haven't personally benefited from it yet.

Kingsley 1 weeks ago
Wally,

LOL. Nice propaganda. Americans want to believe that a system that will only help those who can pay is a better system than one that attempts to help everyone because it's perceived "socialism" while their women give birth and go back to work before their stitches even heal because there's NO maternity leave and just walking into a hospital costs them hundreds of dollars. FO with this stupid narrative that somehow universal health care is subpar compared to a system who doesn't give a rats arse about it's countries poor and whether or not they die because they can't afford treatment. SMDH.

Wally,
PS. I get blood test results in the same day...I'm Canadian. Where do you live? Nunavut? FFS.

Antonia 1 month ago
I need to go to ER, I go get help and if not hospitalized go home with nothing more than a $50.. co-pay

Rena 1 month ago
Antonia,
I spoke to a Canadian nurse who returned to Canada from a 2 year contract in Georgia. She said that she couldn't wait to come back home because she couldn't reconcile being told to discourage service to people who looked like they couldn't pay. That is some cold sh#t.