She Was Confident He Was A Staff Member! (26 pics)

Posted in INTERESTING       30 Jun 2020       2647       13

Izismile Video Collection

Credits:  www.reddit.com
Theodosia 1 weeks ago

Lenora 1 weeks ago
Theodosia, not telling her is the whole point isn’t though? Let her wallow in her own mire for a bit in hopes she’ll realize what a DB she is being and stop?

Theodosia 1 weeks ago
Lenora, When she grows up she'll realize it's not her job to teach people petty lessons. "I've been mistaken for staff dozens of times..." - never happened to me once in my life - seems they like to act like they own the place.

Hessy 1 weeks ago
Theodosia, Either you didn't read the entire story, or you simply didn't understand it (I'm guessing both). You've probably been the DB in at least one similar story. The guy in this story (yes, it's a he) played this out perfectly.

Georgia 1 weeks ago
becuase Theodosia, a holes like to explode their ego. if you dont pull the trigger they so very carefully layed there for you to trip over, then they cant splode. she kept thinking the time was right, and our friend kept avoiding the trigger. every answer she tried to coax out of our friend was an attempt to self detonate. if our friend had given the response she was looking for, then she would feel justified in her ego spewing explosion. Sometimes its called having a chip on your shoulder.

Marion 1 weeks ago
Alex I'll take things that didn't happen for $200

Jim 1 weeks ago
Boring

Jefferson 1 weeks ago
Why call her DB and not just Karen?

Eleanor 1 weeks ago
So fakeee

Cille 1 weeks ago
I was in a bike shop a few weeks ago, and a pleasant woman started asking me bike-related questions because I “looked very official”.

Cille 1 weeks ago
Many years ago, I told a woman at the mall that she couldn’t take her baby down an escalator in its stroller. She was pissed, until her friend said “he doesn’t even work here”. When she learned that I didn’t work there, she went down the escalator anyway.

Tal 1 week ago
virtue signaling liar.

Exie 1 week ago
That was a tedious read.