Hard Work Pays Off! (19 PICS)

Posted in PICTURES       24 Nov 2020       5211       8 GALLERY VIEW

“100 pounds down in 2 years! I’ve never been more proud of myself.”
“Jo was adopted 3 months ago. I hardly recognize her in earlier pictures, and I can’t believe how fluffy she’s gotten.”
“I can’t believe I used to prefer my hair long & straight over short & curly!”
“The before and after results of cleaning and polishing an old purse of my mom’s from the ’80s!”
“My friend needed someone to fix a cake that she got from a decorator. I’m proud of my clean-up job!”

Izismile Videos

"A little over a year and about 175 pounds lighter"
“The progression of this cocoon hanging off the side of our house is awesome. Photos taken 8 days apart.”
“Our kitchen before and after remodeling.”
“This arrangement I made is doing remarkably well. Before/After. Time: About 5 months.”
“In 2006 my boyfriend asked me to do an epic painting for his birthday.”

“10 years later I decided it was time to finally do what I really wanted. I quit my old job and started to learn how to paint. I never stopped since then! And I’ve painted him updated versions over the years.”

“One week after breast reduction surgery. I am overjoyed with the results.”
“This is how my garage gym has changed since last year.”
“My calamondin! I feel like a proud parent.”
“Before & after trying to do something about my depression”
“This was my first ever interior decoration gig. I debated a narrow apartment balcony. Here are the before and after photos.”

"Before and after the first haircut"

“My 52-year-old buddy, who has a bad hip, did all this landscaping himself with no prior experience.”
“6 years ago today I got a surgery to straighten up my spine, and this is the before/after result. I gained 2 inches in the process.”

“Did you do anything to your face, Botox, braces, facial yoga, etc.?” — “No, I just lost 43 pounds.”

Credits:  brightside.me

Lafayette 1 year ago
#11 Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Just kidding. Good for her and her back.

Onicyphorous 1 year ago
There always seems to be some misunderstanding about what "hard work paying off" actually means. 2) taking care of a cat: not hard work 3) Paying a stylist to change your hairstyle: not hard work. 14) Trimming one's hair: not hard work. 15) Trimming a dog's hair... ok not the easiest thing in the world, but next to losing 100+ pounds? Seriously? c'mon.... I'm even looking askance at the two surgeries. I mean its not like you did the surgery yourselves. but I will concede that recovery (especially the scoliosis surgery) can be pretty rugged.

Roberta 1 year ago
Onicyphorous,
to each their own struggles and experiences. losing weight can be easy. also getting a job while Black.

Elvie 1 year ago
Roberta,

Agree! Celebrate all victories however small they may be. There's no way to know what people have to deal with.

Anna 1 year ago
Onicyphorous,The recovery after operating on your spine can take over one year which is not only very limiting in what you can do but can also be extremely painful.

Edmund 1 year ago
#11. Good job.

Dave 1 year ago
#6 "One Year", of course. Without a bypass op, without Drugs or Roids, just hard work, for sure. dash

#11