• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
I would never have made it to those heights especially without any safety equipment
... really lucky and desperate workers - great depression was the best motivator.
Most of the "high steel" workers were Mohawk Indians. They had no fear
of heights. My grandfather worked for years on skyscrapers... at the lower floors!!
50 years ago everybody had some jewish realative, now its black or native... nothing new. Please continue to deny realities of life.
Too many raccoon GIFS