• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Nope. It was just a joke of Milspec Monkey. A long time ago.
the [email protected]#k is wrong with you???
people get way worse things tattooed... besides, he is not that bad... i hope
Honey Badger don't give a sh#t
Look at the slot in the screw head, it has filler in it. Given the screw was put in well (depth is good, correct countersink), it is no surprise if the hole was filled and stained to be invisible.
I ask you USA who is really a free country.
There are already enough places for a discussion that can be found quickly, what is needed is the will to search for it.
Space Environment Simulation Laboratory at Johnson Space Center Building 32, Chamber A showing the modifications and surrounding clean room to support the arrival and testing of the James Webb Space Telescope.
#77 Why would you make a zigzag road when there are no obstacles or difficult terrain?
#77 The zig zag reduce how steep the climb would be. There is a significant change in elevation from the bottom to the top.