• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
There's a blizzard outside, winter service vehicles are struggling to keep roads open, airport closed at 6 PM, ferries are canceled, local SAR helicopter have been out twice today.
... Ah, the joys of April -_-
Legally it's not even a vaccine - but who cares, right?
You obviously care enough to post your tinfoil drivel on a humor webpage.
Good luck trying to sue the manufacturers, when you got damaged.
Agreed, no telling if she got "damaged", as you eloquently put it, by a the latest cellular network, the vaccine or reptilian communist space aliens.
Good thing we have people with internet-sleuthing skills to save us from years of medical research into infectious diseases.