• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Turning lights off for one hour to make yourself feel better about the iPhone per year purchases and the rest of the garbage you buy that you really don't need.
But, you shared that photo of the earths darkness for this years earth hour.
FOH. LOL...phony environmentalists.
Oh...how they've worked to change that narrative. Even TIME magazine tried to debunk it. But, Earth Day is a sham for fakes who like to wear colored t-shirts for a cause because it's the minimal effort and it makes them feel like they're contributing...but, bullies wear pink t-shirts too.
When politicians and businessmen that are heavily invested in 'green' energy technology act like the earth's temperature has been stable up until the industrial revolution - they are clearly lying to boost their investments. It's a scam.
When politicians invest in initiatives to do with "The Environment" that is going to cost taxpayers billions, this is just another label for money laundering and cronyism/corruption. Large corporations buy and sell politicians and those politicians need to convince their constituents that they're working for them when they're actually working for the payoffs not us.