• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
A shrimp is a crustasian (an insect like animal) living in the ocean per definition. There is no way no how it can be plant based and made from cow feed!
Theres no almond/oats milk either, milk is defined as the liquid squirting out of a mammals tits.
Do check your "facts" a little before posting.
I love crusty Asians, but I do prefer Japanese over Chinese.
It's like a plant-based burger, dude. It's not really shrimp or beef in either one. They're just made to taste that way. My god, you're dumb.
in other words an abomination-I'm a Robot
Ever heard of scouring milk? Or fruit flesh?
You are so triggered, you even forgot how language works.
Benedict... I nearly broke it!
...So your inbred brain read that and gathered they meant there hasn't been a pope in 40 years?
..And you countered that there was a pope 8 years ago.. As if to imply there isn't one now?
..Is there someone who should be watching over you so you don't hurt yourself or something?
#30 Doesn’t everybody know that? It’s the same for the Preakness and Belmont stakes.