• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
no need to thank me, glad to help
Take a map and a compass and circle said locations with the scaled distances. Do it with at least three of them to find the place.
Edit: I think Viennas Distance is incorrect. Its missing at least one digit.
Yes, I thought the same
People make mistakes. This is very real, and people have them in their yards. Just because you don't get the point don't meant it suddenly doesn't exist.
Maybe they thought Vienna was in Australia instead of Austria...
Now they know better. When's the last time you learned anything?