• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
When the principal/vice principal wants to go home about at 5-30 mins before the meeting was to end they ask if someone has a question. There is an unspoken rule that if someone Does have a question they take up it with their "workteam/subjectteam leader" on the next workday rather than continuing the discussion, a smaller yes/no type of clarification is asked informally when everyone is going away.
Meetings can not run longer than the end of the workday (17:00 or 16:30) but they Can and often do run short, hence if someone insists on asking a question when the meeting would have ended then you have to sit there for that much longer.