• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
My provider clearly uses Mbps in their ads for example, as does their primary competitor. Using the proper terminology is not misleading. Internet providers are generally terrible companies, but this isn't an example of that.
Years ago, I asked my internet provider if their internet speed was megabytes per second or megabits per second, and the person on the phone said they were the same thing.
That's because they're mostly low skilled folks normally following a script for the calls.
Perfect for helping grandma but annoying af for somebody who does know what's what.
Customer: Hi, I have problem Z. I tested this and that to be sure. Can you please do X?
Responce: Hmm, OK. Can you please unplug your modem for 15 minutes and try again?
nobody cares about your [email protected]#cking god. It's called science.
yeah its a slippery slope to "men give birth with a uterus". true article.