• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
it's not like those women won't have any kids, they're just getting them when they are able to care and provide for them. Forbidding abortions leaves you with two possible outcomes: a) the kid gets put up for adoptin or is handled by the state or b) the mother cares for the kid and won't develope her full potential, both are more of a burden than a blessing for a society.
Yeah, you can hard boil eggs in a microwave too, just put them in on high for 2-3 minutes.
I usually undress to screw. No wonder there are fewer and fewer tradespeople.
Otherwise it's just a waste of time and some of them will either be loose or over tightened.
But it's flathead like it is 1950. Do they still make them?
Yes, they are still standard for light switch covers. Helps prevent over torquing. Also in my area those are installed upside down. My electrical contractor installs kitchen outlets with the ground post up to prevent easily sliding silverware behind and arching
#2 The cost of fear and stupidity indeed.
And I don't know what the line is for. But if someone is selling ice cream or waiting for a registration or something, they probably are gonna wave them over once they have no customers anymore. Much more likely those are their flip-flops because I see several that don't have them.