• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Why not? It's a very economical & ecological way to use water. If you use nothing else as a natural soap.
lol rain water is toxic especially in the northeast
I bet you watched a 30 sec youtube video on the topic,... smh
that´s not funny, your car could die or get seriously ill if the water is toxic!
Each year hundreds of cars have to be put down because of rainpoisioning!
Acid rain was back in the 80's