• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
No, he's just a victim of systematic racism. Wah, Wah, Wah...
Yeah. A swarm of bees occupied and built their hive in that cylinder thing. If they were willing to break the wall of the cylinder, they could have removed the comb and transferred the colony to a hive box. But I guess they wanted to keep whatever that cylinder thing is intact, so they're just destructively shoveling out the comb. No idea how they removed the bees, though.
It's likely a type of warre hive. Some folks use hives that are wooden cylinders. When in use, they stand them vertically, with a little roof on top.
Pesky Trash Pandas :-(
oooo tough guy
Watch out, we got a bad@$$ on our hands :D
...that´s a good boy... or do you want to contradict him?
I think its from a video about that mechanic spider that moves after what it sees.