• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Said an undercover Karen.
That's not a Karen, that's an old coot showing some slick wagie *exactly* what the phrase "improvise, adapt and overcome" means.
I said "I am the office manager" she didn't believe me, she said "let me speak to the manager, not so employee".
I said "Fine" I walked away and came back with my business card and handed to her, she whipped her phone out and called my number, I let it go to voicemail, she heard my voice on my voicemail, I looked at her and she looked at me and I said "so, how can I help you?" She walked out.
Thats so Karen, Walter.
That is Karen's logic.
That’s racist lol
Often used other than as an idiom: an assault that is verbal.
(US, law) Oral or written speech that creates, or is intended to create, a fear of physical harm.