• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Well that’s gratitude for ya! We saved your @$$es in the World War of Civil American Independence Day II: Jafar’s Revenge.
I find that mildly funny. *Takes a sip of tea
Thank you for enlightening us Val.
No it wasn't. It was a bit warmer, yes, but there were only a few spots at the coast where it was possible to grow grain. Bread was so rare that only the richest people could afford it. The settlements died out after 500 years. But I guess history no relevant before 1600.