• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
You are all so brave, posting your truths on the comments section of a funny pics page, i mean, wtf?
There are a lot of analog metering instruments still in use today. Most work without electricity or batteries and will survive an EMT of Coronal Mass Ejection.
Your'e right. Just ask google images about "old rome clock"
I have a bigger problem with the numeral at the eight o'clock position.
And apparently you and I are the only ones to notice it.
Yeah, yeah. I doubt that even the cartoon would date you.
No worries, I'm sure your mom is willing to offer any orifice.....
Most grandfather clocks in the US use this, too.
Jet parked on a sand covered highway. This is typical of roads in places that are surrounded by desert and in regions with sand storms. Not sure what they jet is doing. Maybe came down before the storm?
I like #1 the real one.
Yeah yeah I know...