• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
-Pick-up trucks with mud on the tires and bails of hay in the bed.
-Horses, faithful dogs, and the love of a good woman.
-Babies, ball games, fireworks, and VFW's.
-A Prius with organic, fair-trade groceries in the back and a Co-Exist bumper sticker.
-Laptops, lattes, and precious little man-purses.
-Soft hands, face piercings, and a questionable lack of patriotism.
Half of these so-called "country boys/girls" live in the suburbs and work in retail.
How do you measure/gauge patriotism?
Very simple...finish this sentence: "America is the ____ country in history."
America is the greenest country in the world.
Most arrogant? weird? only free healthcare missing? Should I continue?
lmao you criticize for narrow criteria. pick only one thing to be offended about...do you have an "education" to make you better as well?