• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
As a matter of fact, he probably invented nothing. His employee at Menlo park did it.
The employees of Edison at Menlo Park Improve the light bulb.
he also kill many animals (street dogs, cats, even an old elephant from a circus) with CC in order to prove the power of CC and have been responsible for the horrible death of the first man on the lectric chair.
He was a f... b...
He did it with AC to prove it was dangerous so people would use his DC.....
Thank god for those who belive in him..... we use AC in our power grids.
DC is great for a lot of stuff, but only after we convert it to DC where it is needed.
I dont understand what you said.
I have translated the french "courant continu" to CC but I meant DC.
absolutely. Only crimes committed while escaping, like attacking people or damaging stuff, can be punished.
Try eating 13 pounds of salt or butter.
I think, you are right in the first view.
But we all know that one guy, that can drink 13 beers (in Germany a beer has 500ml this is about a pound) in one evening.
Well, at least - I would probably die by trying it...
Hi! I'm from Latvia.
In Ex USSR country 20 pcs of 500 ml beer for a day is normal.
For some of us even 700 ml of 40° is normal every evening.
Which explains why the only difference between a Latvian wedding and a Latvian funeral is that there's one less drunk. Sveiks!
this is the chicken and the egg all over.