• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
That's right! And do you know why Americans do these things?
Simply because we can.
And why do other (lesser) countries find it so amusing?
Because they can't.
Notice, I didn't say, they won't, or wouldn't. I said, because they can't.
And because they can't, they prefer to cover their insecurities by mocking things they know nothing about.
So, by your posting, we know 2 things. The first is, that you are insecure around Americans and, two, they acknowledge that they don't know anything about Americans.
Thank you for your tacit admission.
Twin Towers, how was that allowed to happen then.
Metre and meter, which one means what ?
Pounds, inches, feet, what decade are you lot in ?
Name 20 other countries (there are 195 other countries)
And, seriously, Trump ?
In UK they can do also everything they like. But they didn't make this sh#t. ;-)
They make cool stuff.
Driving Garden houses, toilets, offices and stuff like this.