• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
it certainly tells a lot about humanity and the beautiful things we all can expect by sharing our miserable existence with these little cute sadistic bastards
It’s a cute animal, get over yourselves. And btw, you can actually just skip content you don’t like. Do yourselves a favor and make an effort to avoid the content that triggers your mental psychosis. Or, better yet, don’t go online at all if you can’t handle the sight of cats, cause they literally power the internet.
the one unbuttoning their shirt is just gross.
I didn't see that one coming.
I skip over them and move on with my life instead of b*tch on here constantly.
#34 I wil be terrified
#3 come on now, nobody was harmed in that prank. It made ME laugh anyway. It's from a guy named Tom Mabe. He first became well known for pranking telemarketers and phone scammers years ago.