• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Ya- ya have to already be smart to get a degree.
Yeah, takes a real Einstein to get a degree in social justice studies.
People who talk down to degree holders are projecting their insecurities over never having earned one.
Lol i work with post docs. those idiots cant fill out an application nor count change correctly. their common sense definitely goes out the window.
Actually the level they were referring to is Juris doctorate or J.D. for short. In Latin it means teacher of the law though the degree is more professional than research. Seven years of study for that one. In college I met very smart people, especially in STEM, but in electives and things like psych you meet all kinds of retards that don't belong in college. Many degrees are very easy to attain, even for dummies. College is not what it once was.