• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
There are people who pay millions for a few minutes in space. So why not?
It'll never happen. The Chinese bought a Russian aircraft carrier to turn it into a casino/hotel. Turns out they just wanted an aircraft carrier for their military....
if its a nuclear aircraft carrier then you wouldn't have to refuel it for 100 years, now i don't know what the operating cost of it is but it's not as big as the empire state building so look at that for comparison.
how much does it cost to operate the Empire State building for a year?
the novelty of having super wealth people landing on an aircraft carrier that has luxury suites on board might be a draw to the wealthy
aircraft carriers have crew of up to 5000 but they are military and there job is different then cruise lines so you wouldn't need that many people
the cruise ship "The World" has condos for sale and sails the world with people who bought them to retire on
i guess you'd really have to like sailing around the world
some Saudi prince will buy three.
I look forward to your next dump or contribution.