• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
go to store
take label off something
put it on something else
oh so very funny???
Ain’t that the truth!
The US Copy is horrible but the is a very nice UK TV Series called
The Bletchley Circle
And everybody gets to see everybody! LOLOLOLOL
The Enigma code was broke in 1932 by three Polish matemathicians, Marian Rejewski, Jerzy Różycki i Henryk Zygalski. Unfonately, Germany in 1938 changed the coding. The team went to work again an break it one more time.