• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
got to bring in a little bit a napalm it works on all kinds of pests.
Are you saying the entire Vietcong people are pests and should be eradicated ?
Good to know.
I don't know about that. Check out the back foot action - looks like a slippery floor situation... I'd still be wary, with the right surface you just might end up with an orange cat to the face.
That has GOT to be speeded up. No way he's stable if really going that fast
#31, made in "Chian".
That's some bad hat Harry.
And China doesn't have an exclusive lock on shoddy manufacturing by any means...there's plenty of that all over the world, INCLUDING the good ol' US of A!