• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Don't understand either
showing a road that ends in a lake maybe?
That's about what I got out of it.
There's a door at the bottom left. You can barely see it once it zooms in, it's next to the low hedge on the left.
There is no lake and only a wall with a door.
Took me some time to see it.
Oh, I thought it was that there were 5 or 6 tires threaded over a lamppost and they were wondering how it was done.
Wouldn't surprise me either way nowadays.
Looks like water to me, also hose is too long, second time I have seen this. What idiot decided to make water hoses look like gas pumps. Last time it was a guy filling up his pickup bed.
I believe it was a skit from some prank show
Matrix: Which lanyard do you choose: blue or red?
Enough with the cats already!