• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Well, I honestly DO wish you well, Louis. Why would I lie about that? To get a few likes from people I will never know?
A lot of the people in this post did their things because it was the right thing to do. I doubt the guy that ran into a burning building to save dogs did it for a few Facebook likes.
Or the one leaving the note about the neighbour's tire.
I believe in treating others like I would like to be treated. Obviously you don't have to constantly think of everyone all the time.
But simply helping someone if you notice someone needs help is no hard task. Or just being friendly and say please and thank you to a store employee. You'd want the same.
And let's not forgot what goes around comes around. If you do not help someone in need, they may think "People are all selfish, if someone needs me, I'm not helping others", this behaviour WILL spread to others who will take the same habit leading to the community around you not caring at all about anyone around you.
But someday, somehow YOU will need help. And I bet you would like someone to be there for you then. You can make that happen today.
he makes a point about virtue signaling n you go n do the very thing sounding all sage and sanctimonious yeah i though i was jesus once too. get over yourself bro lol