• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Guess we're supposed to feel guilty and lament the loss of granite, and the corresponding climate change systematic racism and all that garbage.
Well somebody please think of the mountains? Save our bedrock! How dare you!?
It's all Fred Flintstone's fault!!
Still no p@#sy, huh?
I’m not sure why this is getting so many downvotes. You are 100% correct.
maybe if she would stop covering her face in that thick layer of chemicals her skin would get better....
edit:omfg just downvote as you like, its the fact. her skin would be breathing more and there would be less skin inflammation.
As a german let me say: "f@#k off a$$h0l€$!"
Why some many tools lost?
#64 game over.
#43 Game over. Not a one would be able to to carry an unconscious 230 lb person down 4 flights of stairs.
and you could?
That only matters if he is a fireman.