• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Absolute Mother Of The Year!
That kid got dealt a tough hand, but he hit the jackpot with his mother.
and misinterprete some unknown or rare objects to knowns.
And sometimes predicts accident before any humans.
There is way to improvement, still it is very cool and not perfect yet.
If there are stolen signs and worn out paint on the road, what could it be capable of? Because in Eastern Europe that's normal to have ducked up road conditions.
Driving in Poland or in Russia is challange for "humans" too.
cr#p in, cr#p out. ive seen teslas hit people with no stopping on campus. or run straight thru a truck like it wasnt there. intelligence is not common sense nor prediction by any means.
You are talking about very few fatalities. Since tesla exists there were 10 fatalities from self driving and more than 200 from human driving. And if you search for accident detection you can find at least 40 videos on the topic.
So please do your Homework.
Driving 'Anywhere' can be challenging for lots of humans.
#17 Great Parents!