• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
-The princess bride
-National lampoon's Christmas vacation
-Back to the future
You can't see her arm, how do you know she doesn't have some sort of leather protection?
No point at all, and yet you still keep coming back.
stupidity is not spelled w-i-s-d-o-m
So it's real.
It's ok to believe in fairy tales
Cat dander literally suffocates mammals. It's one way they kill their prey. Cats near babies is cruel.
If everyone who made so-called statements of fact at Izismile had to provide supportive evidence for their beliefs under penalty of banishment, there would be a lot less chaff to sift through.