• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
....At 6'2", I would suffer repetitive and painful headaches.
bring a helmet lol.
@ 6'6" I have to duck slightly every time I go through old doors at work (building from late 1960s) in Sweden. I had a coworker considerably taller than me, he was just habitually leaning his head to the side while walking through most of the doors, even the modern ones.
Imagine how it would be for either one of us in Japan where vast majority of the population is 4-5 inches shorter.