• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Ignoring the sign has no legal consequences but the insurance won't want to pay if you hit a rock and where driving recklessly fast.
Motorcyclists? Like a car is safe from a 200 Ton boulder coming down?
It's a warning sign telling you to be aware of falling rocks, mud, snow and so on. And as you correctly stated, it may already be in the road ahead, keep your focus on the road!
a car is safe from gravel on the road.
#19 pays with money. Everybody and everything pays.
Actually on most subjects.
#14 is true only for anything non-political.
No. six nails are balanced on the seventh nail.