• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
It's for a fermenting process called silage, later used as fodder for cattle, sheep and other such ruminants (cud-chewing animals). The fermentation and storage process is called ensilage, and needs to be sealed from oxygen, thus the plastic wrap.
The plastic material is typically recycled after use.
or, as by many farmers, just thrown in a ditch next to the farm...
Definitely not the last time this will happen to her
I don't think that's the only thing he rides.
typical chick missing own ambitions, so she try to get even with men sport
Ok Douglas... it´s time for your pill.
You know you can not agree and still spend almost zero effort to put a mask on and wash your hands right? Things don't have to be so black and white. Taking two seconds to pull a mask up and not fully agreeing that it's necessary doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. I live in an area with no mask mandate so take that for what it is.