• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
This is fine if you use fresh potatoes and handmade ham.
But in this modern World most People use what they can get from Wal - Mart.
And there are a bunch of "spices" in Ham and ready - made mashed potatoes that isn´t particular good for humans but can be deadly for dogs.
Butylated Hydroxyanisole or sulfite in ham and mashed potatoes
This is even in China banned, but the FDA think it is OK. Look it up, this stuff is banned everywhere except the land of the Free
It could cause Liver cancer and long-time Liver failure. The Liver of Dogs is even worse in breaking this stuff up and so a tiny amount that isn´t harmful for People could kill a dog.
But hey, you know everything.