• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
but rubber sneakers allow traction, or didn't you know that?
Lions are very good at playing Tug-O-War, but....as I wrote before, they refuse to wear sneakers.
I have sneakers made from rope on my pet lions.
but it was the humans who tried to move it.... (as narrative is look how strong this animal is, not even multiple guys could move it)
I like cats, I have 5 rescue ones, I watch them, they use those front paws to bury their sh#t, .... lick away, stupid one.
Was there even any mortar between the CMUs?
mortar...mortar.... but but about zero rebar.....
Gunpowder. Writing. Takeaways.
#17 On the left: passed the physics exam.
OK the right: failed the physics exam.