• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
#30 Only the two objects in the lower right (diagonally) are planets. The rest are other stars in the background. The planets are massive gas giants that are many times further away from their star than Neptune is from the Sun.
Your argument is.. well, stupid. Cigarettes are the direct cause of the cancer. Bad decision making is indirectly related. People do things that get them killed while being drunk, not from being high on weed. High on LSD or PCP, sure, but not pot.
I guarantee that you can't provide a single example of someone who died as a direct result of a decision that could only have been made while being stoned. In other words, the decision that got them killed could also have been made by someone who was completely sober.