• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
The Nazi extermination camps occupied a lot more surface.
The terrain of the camps, yes, not the chambers of death. The gas-chambers, the gas-trucks.
But, what are we arguing about?
I dont trust the rest either.
Actually, looks like that is correct
BBC is not different than izismile. They want visitors. As many as possible. Truth is secondary.
I can find a dozen more sources in a 5 minute internet search. But I guess you know better. Everyone's an expert at everything anymore.
I am from Austria and actually life two houses apart from the one where Stalin resided. There even is a plaque on it.
It's Christian and Frederik, there's no c in Frederik.
What do you suppose "croissant" means?
a Croissant is quite different from what we in Austria call "Kipferl" and what was called a crescent roll here. It's literally the same dough as normal rolls, not what is used for croissants!