• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Corn of steel!
Tornados do interesting things. I live in Kansas, I have seen homes get hit with a tornado enough to flip the car that is parked in the driveway, up against the house, but not knock over potted plants. I have seen a house get hit and blow out the windows and doors but not disturb the mail on the kitchen counter. After the 2011 tornado in Joplin, MO; I saw a truck with a mountain dew bottle thrust through the window of a truck just like this picture, the mountain dew bottle looked completely unharmed, just pick up and thrust through the windshield like a bullet.