• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
He didn't terrorize black neighborhoods in Where Eagles Dare (1968)
Nope. Maybe the movies were great but the actor himself, meh.
Wrong. F@#king Legend. That is what he is.
That's just a do it yourself Christmas tree from IKEA. They forgot to attach the needles...
when I was a youngster my family would put up a tree like that until... one year after x-mas was over, my dad and I took the tree out in the backyard and put a match to it. FOOM! it went up in flames FAST! We switched to artificial ones after that.
That's just hilarious.
the label says "extra d@#k".
In German that means "extra thick".
Corn is a plant originally from south/meso america and did not reach Europe till the 16th century. You know, with the conquistadores and such.
show slo-joe and I might buy a bunch to give out for xmas