• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Maybe he means he piloted it? And he can design something on his own?
And does he really need to name every person that placed a part?
Bur regardless of that, those are not even the things he actually was talking about.
He is making an example of how he improved his life and making the point we all can.
Try that instead of nitpicking on the way he made a sentence.
Obviously he never meant to claim or even thought he was the only one responsible for everything...
I'd say your perception colours what you see differently than me. I see absolutely no way how he's boasting that he did everything alone.
The one that selected it for this particular type of post obviously thought the same. Always thinking the worst of people is not good for you.
Try to see that there are multiple reasons why a person might say or do something.
He also named the craft the a whole bunch of people apart from him designed.