• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Eyeroll. I doubt very much the ship 'pulverized' the limestone or even touched the bottom. It was silt, but internet eco-warriors love a good, contrived accusation. Makes them feel special.
Interesting. Louvinia presents an hypothesis; you see an accusation. And no one said anything about the ship dragging bottom, until you contrived it.
Lithotripsy breaks apart kidney stones using shock waves. Propeller cavitation will pockmark investment cast 15-5 PH stainless. That "silt" could well be granulated limestone, unless there are some rivers in Key West creating deltas no one knows of.
Try keeping an open mind. It might make you feel special.
nice try hiding behind a different name, "Louvinia". did you learn that verbose deflection in first year debate? this intellectual self-selling is such a cliche online. so is your own hypocrisy in what you take from comments to fit into your own argument. point is, it's aaaaall been done before, like a cheap play book, and you're only impressing yourself. XD
The only one you insult with that attitude is yourself.
Over dramatic much?
Self reflection, or did you worked with hippos?
So neighter but your are so sure how hippos express feelings. Makes sense. Since in America everyone is over-sensitive.
Well, as pristine as water filled with billions of creatures eating each other and pooping can be considered pristine.