• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
They look decidedly "near-eastern" to me. Not sure, take another swig of vodka, comrat, and look again. You might see Bandera there somewhere too.
The quality of the job is the perfect definition how Ukrainian do stuff.
If you look you'll see they shoveled across the lawn to the next house.
Can you imagine what would happen if you stepped up and said that to her though? You'd be barked at, bitten, clawed, mauled, spit on, dragged around and tore up pretty bad...and the dog might get worked up, too.
...if he games long enough, he might produce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Please do yourself a favor and Google "Motion capture suits"...learn something before commenting.
Failing that, at least dancing to "Puttin' On the Ritz".
#1 "I am a dark soul. A deep pool of bottomless sorrow that has looked into the abyss and seen the pointlessness of existence. Woe, I say, unto me, for seeing the bleak dimensions around us and how you mere mortals will never understand my loneliness as a dark mistress of suffering. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to clomp on over to aisle five and get some snack cakes and hotdog buns because I need to be home by six to feed the cat."
The little black Goth cat.
Downvoted by Mothra, undoubtedly.
Just last week I was in line at the market behind an entire family in their jammies and slippers.
Check out the Bobbi Draper character in "The Expanse".
#56 Calvin was here...
Another stupid trend?